SOCIETE CIVILE DES PRODUCTEURS PHONOGRAPHIQUES (SCPP)
An Open-Ended Non-Trading Company
Registered Office: 14 Boulevard du Général Leclerc 92200 NEUILLY SUR SEINE registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 333 147 122.
NOTICE OF MEETING
The General Meeting of SCPP members is scheduled to hold at Pavillon Royal Carrefour des bouts du Lac - 1 route de la Muette 75116
Paris, on Thursday, 23 June 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING AGENDA - 2:00 p.m. - (The text and the explanatory memorandum of the proposed resolutions are available to members, upon written request, at the SCPP registered office. These documents are also available on the SCPP online portal and on the e-voting platform)
- Presentation and approval of the transparency report and financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2021, after hearing the reports of the Statutory Auditor and Supervisory Board, and granting discharge to the manager and directors;
- Appropriation of earnings;
- Consideration and approval of special report on the agreements mentioned in Article L.612-5 of the Commercial Code;
- Ratification of Mrs Marie-Anne ROBERT’s appointment to replace Mr. Philippe LESOURD as Director of SCPP;
- Election of members of the Accounts Committee;
- Election of Members of the Collection and Distribution Committee;
- Election of members of the Corporate Register Committee;
- Election of members of the Creation Grants Committee;
- Proxies; Miscellaneous matters.
Members who did not vote online remotely will be able to do so during the meeting or designate a representative to act on their behalf.
The e-voting platform will be open from 8 June 2022 at 9:00 a.m. to 21 June 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
Let this serve as notice,
The Chairman of the Board of Directors